Myers-Briggs Buffalo Intuitives

Group Description

This is a meetup for Intuitives of the Myers-Brigg Type Indicator (ENFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INTP, INTJ, INFP, INFJ) to informally meet and discuss/debate ideas, theories, and/or their passions and interests. According to the Myers-Briggs Foundation, Intuitives are 27 percent of the population. The other 73 percent are Sensors who are people focused on facts and "what is" rather then "what could be". The meetup offers a safe space for like-minded individuals and intellectuals to express themselves without Sensors. Interested in the discussions but not sure what your Myers-Briggs personality type is?

You can take a free personality test here:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!